General Plan Land Use Change Request
Published on Sep 18, 2018 14:56

The City of Rohnert Park is undertaking an update of the City General Plan. The update process will guide City growth for the next 20 years and will evaluate appropriate land use designations throughout the City. The City is accepting requests from property owners within the City’s Urban Growth Boundary for changes to the current General Plan land use designations. Each request will be thoroughly reviewed and considered by the Planning Commission and City Council.

To request a change in land use designation for your property, please complete the General Plan Land Use Change Request Form and submit it electronically or by mail by November 21, 2018. The form is available on the General Plan website at or at City Hall.

You can also view the form here: Land Use Change Request Form