Business License

Any person doing business within City limits is required to obtain a City of Rohnert Park Business Tax Certificate. Fees are categorized by classification and are established for each classification. The City issues a new tax certificate for each calendar year. Renewal bills are sent out in November for the next year with payment due by January 31st. New businesses located within city limits must also apply for an Occupancy and Use Certificate.

If you have any questions, please call the Business Tax Division at 585-6725. For additional information on the Occupancy and Use Certification process, please visit the Building Department's Guides & Guidelines.