Temporary Utility Service

For unoccupied residences that require water and sewer services (ie: vacant homes under construction, homes currently for sale or rent, homes vacant during extended vacations), the City of Rohnert Park offers temporary water service. In order to qualify for temporary service status, the property must be vacant for a minimum of 60 days and the account holder must complete and submit the Temporary Service application. The Temporary Service application is valid for six (6) months; if the property remains vacant for longer, a new application will be required. 

Temporary service will bill for water and sewer. Water charges are based on actualy monthly consumption, and sewer charges will not exceed 2,000 gallons per month. 

Temporary service forms can be downloaded online, picked up by coming into the office at 130 Avram Avenue, Rohnert Park, or mailed to you directly by contacting the Utility Department at 585-6750.